Candle Light Tutorial Using VraySU 1.48.66 up
I have written before a candle light tutorial using vray version 1.05. There were some slight changes that happened with the new Vray. Here is my tutorial with the new one.
Here is the final render:
1. Here is the SKP scene”candle only”. I modeled the candle using Sketchup.
2. Now you will need a candle light texture. I have done the diffuse texture and the opacity map texture
candle light texture
candle light opacity map
3. import the diffuse map texture and place it on the candle.
4. Next add Vray omni light. See the image below how I put mind.
5. Candle light Vray material. Here is my screen grab.
6. Omni light setting
Here is my render
Then I copied and put it on my other scene before.